- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Combine the butter, sugar, flour and maple syrup, blend until smooth.
- On a lightly floured surface roll dough out 1/2 inch thick. Cut into desired shapes and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 20 minutes, watch carefully so as not to overcook. Let cookies cool before eating.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 187 | Total Fat: 10.4g | Cholesterol: 28mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Canadian Shortbread 'Eh' Servings Per Recipe: 36 Amount Per Serving Calories: 187
- Total Fat: 10.4g
- Cholesterol: 28mg
- Sodium: 108mg
- Total Carbs: 22.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 1.7g