- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pureed prunes baby food
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8×8 inch square pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, sugar, and salt. Pour in oil, vanilla, prunes, and eggs. Mix until everything is well blended. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until top is shiny and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 64 | Total Fat: 1.8g | Cholesterol: 18mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Can't Tell They're Low-fat Brownies Servings Per Recipe: 24 Amount Per Serving Calories: 64
- Total Fat: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 18mg
- Sodium: 19mg
- Total Carbs: 12g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 1.1g