- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust, chocolate
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1.5 ounce) bar milk chocolate candy
- In a medium bowl combine pudding mix and coffee granules. Add milk, and whisk until smooth. Fold in 1/3 of the whipped topping and pour mixture into crust. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pie filling and refrigerate an additional 2 to 3 hours. If garnish is desired, soften chocolate candy bar in microwave on low power for 30 seconds. Carefully make chocolate curls with a vegetable peeler. Sprinkle curls on top of pie before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 365 | Total Fat: 21.6g | Cholesterol: 4mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Cappuccino Pie Servings Per Recipe: 8 Amount Per Serving Calories: 365
- Total Fat: 21.6g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Sodium: 390mg
- Total Carbs: 41.4g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 3.3g