- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 large baking apples, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 2/3 cup quick cooking oats
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Stir the caramel topping and cinnamon together in a bowl. Toss in the apples, mixing until evenly coated. Spread apple mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Mix flour and brown sugar into the same bowl used to mix the apples. Cut in the butter with a knife or pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in the oats, then crumble over the apples.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the apples are tender and the topping is golden brown, 45 to 50 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 469 | Total Fat: 16.5g | Cholesterol: 41mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Caramel-Apple Crisp Servings Per Recipe: 6 Amount Per Serving Calories: 469
- Total Fat: 16.5g
- Cholesterol: 41mg
- Sodium: 212mg
- Total Carbs: 82g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.7g
- Protein: 3.8g