- 10 individually wrapped caramels
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Unwrap and cut caramel candy in half. In a large bowl, mix candy with flour. Stir in apples, ice cream topping, and lemon juice. Pour filling into pie crust and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Place in oven on a sheet of foil to catch the drips. Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 303 | Total Fat: 8.7g | Cholesterol: 1mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Caramel Apple Pie III Servings Per Recipe: 8 Amount Per Serving Calories: 303
- Total Fat: 8.7g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 255mg
- Total Carbs: 55.6g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3.4g