- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (14 ounce) package individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 8×10 inch baking pan.
- Combine cake mix, 1/2 of the evaporated milk, the butter or margarine and the chopped nuts. Mix until combined and spread 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 6 minutes.
- Melt the caramels and the remaining evaporated milk.
- Remove brownies from oven. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the brownies then pour the melted caramel mixture over the top. Spread the remaining batter over the top of the caramel. Return pan to oven and bake for an additional 18 minutes. Let brownies cool before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 462 | Total Fat: 20.8g | Cholesterol: 33mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Caramel Brownies I Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 462
- Total Fat: 20.8g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
- Sodium: 480mg
- Total Carbs: 68.7g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 4.2g