- 4 (2.05 ounce) bars milk chocolate covered caramel and nougat candy
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, divided
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- In the microwave, or in the top of a double boiler, melt candy bars and 1/2 cup of butter, stirring occasionally until smooth. Stir in cereal until well blended. Press into a greased 11×7 inch pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and remaining 1/4 cup butter or margarine, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat, and spread over the top of bars. Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until firm; cut into squares.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 108 | Total Fat: 7.3g | Cholesterol: 14mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Caramel Crispy Treats II Servings Per Recipe: 32 Amount Per Serving Calories: 108
- Total Fat: 7.3g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Sodium: 72mg
- Total Carbs: 10.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 0.9g