- 3 cups finely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 pound chocolate-flavored candy coating*
- In heavy saucepan, combine peanuts, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Over medium heat, cook and stir 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture forms ball around spoon and pulls away from side of pan.
- Cool 10 minutes. Chill if desired. Shape into 1-inch balls.
- In small heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt confectioners' coating. With wooden toothpick, dip each ball into melted coating, covering half of ball.
- Place on wax paper lined baking sheets until firm. Store leftovers covered at room temperature or in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 113 | Total Fat: 7.2g | Cholesterol: 3mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Caramel Peanut Balls Servings Per Recipe: 48 Amount Per Serving Calories: 113
- Total Fat: 7.2g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Sodium: 84mg
- Total Carbs: 6.8g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 2.8g