- 1 (9 inch) single Classic Crisco® Pie Crust
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 (11.75 ounce) jar Smucker's® Caramel Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat eggs slightly with fork in mixing bowl. Add sugar, stirring until dissolved. Stir in topping and butter; mix well. Stir in pecan halves. Pour filling into pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until knife inserted off-center comes out clean. Cool thoroughly on rack before serving. Cover; chill to store.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 443 | Total Fat: 29.3g | Cholesterol: 95mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Caramel-Pecan Pie Servings Per Recipe: 8 Amount Per Serving Calories: 443
- Total Fat: 29.3g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Sodium: 253mg
- Total Carbs: 42.4g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.2g
- Protein: 5.2g