- 6 individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped and chopped
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 apples - peeled, cored and diced
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, place the caramels and light corn syrup. Microwave on high heat approximately 30 seconds, until melted.
- Place apples in the bowl, and toss until coated with the caramel and light corn syrup mixture. Allow to cool before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 123 | Total Fat: 1.3g | Cholesterol: 1mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Caramelized Apple Bites Servings Per Recipe: 4 Amount Per Serving Calories: 123
- Total Fat: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 44mg
- Total Carbs: 29.1g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 0.9g