- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 9 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Cream the cheese and oleo together. Add the flour, sugar and nuts. Mix well.
- Drop dough by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten thin with wet fingers. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool before removing from pan.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 187 | Total Fat: 12.3g | Cholesterol: 31mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Carl Reiner Cookies Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 187
- Total Fat: 12.3g
- Cholesterol: 31mg
- Sodium: 83mg
- Total Carbs: 17.8g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 2.2g