- 1 (6 ounce) package lemon flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained with juice reserved
- 4 large carrots, shredded
- In a large bowl, prepare the lemon gelatin according to package directions using reserved pineapple juice in place of some of the water. Refrigerate until thickened, about 1 hour.
- When the gelatin has thickened, stir in pineapple and shredded carrot. Cover and refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 133 | Total Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 0mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Carrot Gelatin Salad Servings Per Recipe: 8 Amount Per Serving Calories: 133
- Total Fat: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Total Carbs: 32.6g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.6g
- Protein: 2.5g