- 2 cups grated, peeled yucca
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir the yucca, eggs, evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, and coconut milk together in a bowl until thoroughly combined; pour into a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Switch the oven's broiler on and bake under the broiler until the top of the cake is browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Cool completely in refrigerator before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 329 | Total Fat: 15.5g | Cholesterol: 65mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Cassava Cake Servings Per Recipe: 10 Amount Per Serving Calories: 329
- Total Fat: 15.5g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 111mg
- Total Carbs: 41.6g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 8g