- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup wheat and barley nugget cereal (e.g. Grape-Nuts™)
- Microwave honey on high until bubbly (about 1 minute). Stir in the margarine. Add the egg and mix well. Stir in the flour, cocoa and vanilla. Mix well and chill dough for several hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll chunks of the chilled dough into cylindrical shapes in order to resemble cat poop. Roll cookies in cereal and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 to 15 minutes. Serve cookies in a new litter box on a bed of malted barley cereal. Use a new litter scoop to remove cookies.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 259 | Total Fat: 11.5g | Cholesterol: 45mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Cat Poop Cookies I Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 259
- Total Fat: 11.5g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 139mg
- Total Carbs: 37.4g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.6g
- Protein: 4.6g