- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla or colored frosting
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Prepare cake according to package instructions and bake in a Bundt pan. Cool and invert onto cutting board.
- Cut a piece of cardboard large enough to accommodate two Bundt pans. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Carefully cut the cake in half and place on cardboard in an “S” shape.
- Decorate with colored icing, candies, etc.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 373 | Total Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: < 1mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Caterpillar Cake Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 373
- Total Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: < 1mg
- Sodium: 319mg
- Total Carbs: 61.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 2.2g