- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package rainbow colored miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
- Melt together the butter and chocolate chips in the top of a double boiler or in the microwave. Stir to blend, then stir in the eggs, colored marshmallows and pecans.
- Pour the mixture into a 9×5 inch loaf pan, lined with foil. Dust with powdered sugar and refrigerate until firm.
- Remove chilled dough from loaf pan, remove the foil, and slice into 1/4 inch slices.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 271 | Total Fat: 13.1g | Cholesterol: 45mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Cathedral Windows II Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 271
- Total Fat: 13.1g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 62mg
- Total Carbs: 41g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 2.7g