- 3 cups chopped pretzels
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 2 (21 ounce) cans LUCKY LEAF® Regular or Premium Cherry Pie Filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed pretzels, brown sugar and butter. Spread half of this pretzel mixture in bottom of 13”x9” baking pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool.
- While the pretzel mixture is baking, combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar in large mixing bowl. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half of this cream cheese mixture on top of the cooled baked pretzel crust. Spread 2 cans of LUCKY LEAF Cherry Pie Filling over the cream cheese layer, then spread the remaining half of the cream cheese mixture over the pie filling.
- Sprinkle with the remaining pretzel mixture. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 425 | Total Fat: 15.5g | Cholesterol: 31mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Charming Cherry Pretzel Squares Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 425
- Total Fat: 15.5g
- Cholesterol: 31mg
- Sodium: 503mg
- Total Carbs: 67.9g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 3.4g