- 16 vanilla wafer cookies
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line muffin pans with cupcake papers.
- Place one wafer cookie in the bottom of each cupcake paper. In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth. Pour over wafers in cupcake papers.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes, until golden and set.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 172 | Total Fat: 11.5g | Cholesterol: 57mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Cheese Cake Cups Servings Per Recipe: 16 Amount Per Serving Calories: 172
- Total Fat: 11.5g
- Cholesterol: 57mg
- Sodium: 110mg
- Total Carbs: 14.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 3.2g