- 12 pieces NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup NESTLE® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- PREHEAT oven to 325 degrees F. Paper-line 12 muffin cups.
- PLACE one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
- BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- BAKE for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 288 | Total Fat: 13.3g | Cholesterol: 48mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Cheesecake Cookie Cups Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 288
- Total Fat: 13.3g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
- Sodium: 139mg
- Total Carbs: 37.8g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 4.3g