- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped candied cherries
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup candied cherries, halved
- Line an 8 x 8 inch square pan with aluminum foil.
- In a microwave-safe bowl combine sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips; microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes, or until chocolate is melted. Stir until smooth. Stir in chopped almonds, chopped cherries and almond extract. Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly. Place pecan halves and cherry halves on top.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm. Cut into 1 inch squares. Store, covered, in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 61 | Total Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 2mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Cherries and Chocolate Fudge Servings Per Recipe: 60 Amount Per Serving Calories: 61
- Total Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Sodium: 10mg
- Total Carbs: 8.6g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 1g