- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Prepare and bake cake according to directions given on cake mix box using a 9 x 13 inch pan. Cool in pan.
- Prepare pudding according to directions. Pour on top of cooled cake. Pour cherries on top of pudding. Serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 182 | Total Fat: 3.4g | Cholesterol: < 1mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Cherries in the Snow Cake I Servings Per Recipe: 18 Amount Per Serving Calories: 182
- Total Fat: 3.4g
- Cholesterol: < 1mg
- Sodium: 273mg
- Total Carbs: 36.7g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 1.4g