- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) angel food cake
- In a saucepan, combine cherries, sugar and flour. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Continue to boil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until smooth. fold in whipped topping. Pour half of the cream cheese mixture into a 9×12 inch glass dish.
- Crumble the angel food cake and sprinkle evenly over the top of cream cheese mixture in dish. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over cake. Cover top with cherry mixture. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 491 | Total Fat: 20.5g | Cholesterol: 41mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Cherries in the Snow Cake II Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 491
- Total Fat: 20.5g
- Cholesterol: 41mg
- Sodium: 348mg
- Total Carbs: 72.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 5.7g