- 1 (18.25 ounce) package cherry chip cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and lightly flour a bundt or tube pan.
- Combine the cake mix, pie filling, almond extract, and eggs in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly by hand until well moistened. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Cool on rack for 15 minutes; invert cooled cake onto serving plate. Cool completely.
- Whisk together the confectioners' sugar and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract in a small bowl. Add drops of water until glaze is drizzling consistency. Spoon glaze over cooled cake.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 189 | Total Fat: 3.1g | Cholesterol: 24mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Cherry Almond Pound Cake Servings Per Recipe: 18 Amount Per Serving Calories: 189
- Total Fat: 3.1g
- Cholesterol: 24mg
- Sodium: 194mg
- Total Carbs: 38.6g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 1.9g