- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8- or 9-inch) baked pie shell or graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND® sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour into crust; chill 4 hours or until set. Top with desired amount of cherry pie filling before serving. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 347 | Total Fat: 13.6g | Cholesterol: 32mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Cherry Cheese Pie Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 347
- Total Fat: 13.6g
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- Sodium: 192mg
- Total Carbs: 34.7g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 3.6g