- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups pitted, chopped fresh cherries
- In a large bowl, mash the cream cheese with sugar until thoroughly combined; stir in the lemon juice, and mix in the yogurt, about a cup at a time, until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Mix in the cherries. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and chill until very cold, at least 4 hours.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream freezer, and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. For firmer texture, pack the frozen yogurt into a covered container, and freeze for several hours.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 212 | Total Fat: 11.7g | Cholesterol: 32mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Cherry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 212
- Total Fat: 11.7g
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- Sodium: 88mg
- Total Carbs: 23.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 4.7g