- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 cherry-flavored candy canes, crushed
- 1/3 cup red confectioner's coating (optional)
- Line a 9×13 inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, until smooth, 1 to 3 minutes (depending on your microwave). Do not overheat or chocolate will scorch. Using a spatula, quickly spread the melted chocolate evenly in the prepared pan until the bottom of the pan is covered. Sprinkle the crushed candy evenly over the chocolate, and pat lightly with a clean spatula to help the candy settle into the chocolate.
- Melt the red confectioner's coating, if using, in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, until smooth, 1 to 3 minutes (depending on your microwave). Spoon the melted coating into a resealable plastic bag; snip off a very small corner of the bag, and use to drizzle coating over the bark.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator or freezer until hardened, about 30 minutes. Remove from pan; peel off foil. Break into small pieces to serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 180 | Total Fat: 6.6g | Cholesterol: < 1mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Cherry Chocolate Bark Servings Per Recipe: 18 Amount Per Serving Calories: 180
- Total Fat: 6.6g
- Cholesterol: < 1mg
- Sodium: 12mg
- Total Carbs: 31.9g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 1g