- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Crumble cookies into a 9×9 inch pan and set aside. In a medium bowl, whip cream and set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whip together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth and fluffy. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture and spoon over crumbled cookies. Spread pie filling over top and refrigerate overnight.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 514 | Total Fat: 29g | Cholesterol: 72mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Cherry Delight Servings Per Recipe: 8 Amount Per Serving Calories: 514
- Total Fat: 29g
- Cholesterol: 72mg
- Sodium: 236mg
- Total Carbs: 59.7g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.3g
- Protein: 4.8g