- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 5 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon crushed sliced almonds
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish. Combine the water, butter and 1/2 cup of sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Place a few spoonfuls of cherry pie filling just slightly off center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in the baking dish. Pour the hot liquid over the 'enchiladas' making sure to coat the tops completely. The mixture will be watery. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Combine 2 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon and almonds in a small bowl or cup; sprinkle over the top of the enchiladas.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, or until outside edges of the tortillas are golden brown. Let cool slightly before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 404 | Total Fat: 19.1g | Cholesterol: 49mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Cherry Enchiladas Servings Per Recipe: 5 Amount Per Serving Calories: 404
- Total Fat: 19.1g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
- Sodium: 153mg
- Total Carbs: 58.7g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0.9g