- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained, patted dry and chopped
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for glass baking pan). In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of 13×9-inch baking pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill if desired. Cut into bars or diamonds. Store covered at room temperature.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 198 | Total Fat: 9.4g | Cholesterol: 16mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Cherry Magic Cookie Bars Servings Per Recipe: 24 Amount Per Serving Calories: 198
- Total Fat: 9.4g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Sodium: 95mg
- Total Carbs: 19.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 1.5g