- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
- 2 1/2 cups pitted sour cherries
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pinch salt
- Line a 9 inch pie plate with pastry.
- Mix sugar, flour, and salt; toss with cherries, mixing well. Pour cherry filling into pie shell, and dot with butter or margarine.
- Weave strips of pastry into a lattice top.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 40 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 234 | Total Fat: 9.1g | Cholesterol: 4mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Cherry Pie II Servings Per Recipe: 8 Amount Per Serving Calories: 234
- Total Fat: 9.1g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Sodium: 177mg
- Total Carbs: 37.1g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 2.2g