- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (21 ounce) can LUCKY LEAF® Regular or Premium Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 (7 ounce) package shredded coconut*
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts**
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 13”x9” baking pan. In the prepared baking pan, layer undrained crushed pineapple, then LUCKY LEAF Cherry Pie Filling. Sprinkle dry cake mix over the top, smoothing evenly and covering the top.
- Pour the melted butter or margarine over the top, covering evenly. Top with the coconut and nuts.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until brown on top and bubbly.
- Let cool 30 minutes. Serve warm or cooled.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 557 | Total Fat: 33.4g | Cholesterol: 42mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Cherry Pineapple Cabana Cake Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 557
- Total Fat: 33.4g
- Cholesterol: 42mg
- Sodium: 469mg
- Total Carbs: 63.8g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 3.6g