- 1 1/4 cups dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 (11 ounce) packages white chocolate chips
- 4 (3 ounce) bars vanilla-flavored candy coating
- 1 1/4 cups chopped pistachio nuts
- In a small glass bowl, microwave cherries with water on high for 2 minutes; drain, and set aside.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips and candy coating together until melted and smooth, stirring occasionally. Stir in cherries and chopped pistachios, and spread into a wax paper-lined 15×10 inch pan. Chill for 1 hour, or until firm.
- Cut into 1 inch squares, and enjoy. Store unused portion in an air-tight container.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 39 | Total Fat: 2.2g | Cholesterol: 1mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Cherry-Pistachio Bark Servings Per Recipe: 150 Amount Per Serving Calories: 39
- Total Fat: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 7mg
- Total Carbs: 4.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 0.5g