- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch cake pan.
- In a large bowl mix together cake mix, butter and 1 egg. Pat batter into greased 9×13 inch pan.
- In a medium size mixing bowl mix together cream cheese, 2 eggs and sugar. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the cake mix batter.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 333 | Total Fat: 13.6g | Cholesterol: 63mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chess Cake Servings Per Recipe: 18 Amount Per Serving Calories: 333
- Total Fat: 13.6g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Sodium: 274mg
- Total Carbs: 50.6g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 3.3g