- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie crusts
- 1 (10 ounce) jar raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). You will need two un-greased, 12-cup muffin tins for this recipe. (You may want to spray tops of muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray so cake does not stick).
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions; set aside. Roll out pastry dough to 18 inch thickness. Using a floured, round cookie cutter that is slightly bigger than the muffin cups, cut 24 circles of dough. Place one dough circle in each muffin cup, pressing dough gently into bottom and sides. Dough should come about halfway up the sides of each muffin cup.
- Place a rounded tablespoon of raspberry jam into each pastry-lined cup. Pour prepared cake batter into each cup over jam and pastry, filling just to the top of each cup.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Let cool briefly in pans, then loosen with knife and remove cakes to wire rack to cool completely.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 196 | Total Fat: 7.3g | Cholesterol: 0mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chesscakes Servings Per Recipe: 24 Amount Per Serving Calories: 196
- Total Fat: 7.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 219mg
- Total Carbs: 31g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 1.9g