- 1 cup corn syrup
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 3/4 cups unsalted peanuts
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the corn syrup, peanut butter and chocolate chips. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Continue to boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla, oats and peanuts. Turn onto a well greased 10×15 inch jellyroll pan or any cookie sheet with 1 inch sides. When cool enough to touch, grease your hands and pat the mixture down flat in the pan.
- Refrigerate overnight. Let stand for 20 minutes before cutting into squares.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 114 | Total Fat: 6.5g | Cholesterol: 0mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chewy Chocolate Peanut Bars Servings Per Recipe: 48 Amount Per Serving Calories: 114
- Total Fat: 6.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 28mg
- Total Carbs: 13g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.4g
- Protein: 3.1g