- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Melt the butter in a 7×11 inch baking dish, and tilt the pan to coat all of the sides; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the brown sugar, flour, and baking soda. Mix in the eggs and vanilla until smooth, then stir in the walnuts. Pour over the melted butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown. Cool, then cut into squares, and dust with confectioners sugar.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 81 | Total Fat: 1.9g | Cholesterol: 27mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chewy Noels Servings Per Recipe: 18 Amount Per Serving Calories: 81
- Total Fat: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 27mg
- Sodium: 34mg
- Total Carbs: 15.4g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 0.9g