- 1/2 cup butter or margarine (at room temperature)
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup oats (quick-cooking or old-fashioned)
- 1/2 cup SMUCKER'S® Red Raspberry Preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until smooth and fluffy. Beat in almond extract.
- Mix in flour, baking powder and oats until mixture is combined and crumbly. Reserve 1/4 cup of the mixture for topping; set aside. Pat remaining mixture into the bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Spoon preserves on top of oat layer, spreading as much as possible without disturbing the bottom layer. Sprinkle reserved topping on the top of preserve layer.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack. When cooled, cut into squares.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 175 | Total Fat: 6.1g | Cholesterol: 15mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chewy Red Raspberry Squares Servings Per Recipe: 16 Amount Per Serving Calories: 175
- Total Fat: 6.1g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 75mg
- Total Carbs: 29.2g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 1.5g