- 3 egg
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 packets strawberries and cream instant oatmeal
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C )
- In a medium bowl, whip the eggs with an electric mixer. Gradually add two cups of sugar and salt. Mix until light and thick.
- Stir in melted butter and vanilla. Then fold in packets of instant oatmeal. Finally add remaining 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Spread cookie batter to about 1/2 inch thickness on a well greased cookie sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until top is browned and edges are crispy.
- While the cookie is still warm, break apart the large cookie into pieces.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 562 | Total Fat: 8.4g | Cholesterol: 113mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chewy Strawberry Oatmeal Cookie Crumble Servings Per Recipe: 6 Amount Per Serving Calories: 562
- Total Fat: 8.4g
- Cholesterol: 113mg
- Sodium: 673mg
- Total Carbs: 118.7g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.9g
- Protein: 7g