- 1 cantaloupe - peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Peel, seed, and cube the cantaloupe.
- Place cantaloupe and 1/2 cup orange juice in a blender or food processor; cover, and process until smooth. Transfer to large bowl. Stir in lime juice, cinnamon, and remaining orange juice. Cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour. Garnish with mint if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 69 | Total Fat: 0.3g | Cholesterol: 0mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chilled Cantaloupe Soup Servings Per Recipe: 6 Amount Per Serving Calories: 69
- Total Fat: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 16mg
- Total Carbs: 16.4g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1.4g