- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine boiling water with lemon gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, beat cheese, lemonade concentrate and lemon zest until well combined. Stir in gelatin. Chill until thickened, but not set.
- Oil a 6-cup mold. Fold whipped topping into thickened gelatin mixture and pour into prepared mold. Chill until firm, then unmold on a serving platter.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 184 | Total Fat: 9.4g | Cholesterol: 21mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chilled Lemonade Dessert Servings Per Recipe: 8 Amount Per Serving Calories: 184
- Total Fat: 9.4g
- Cholesterol: 21mg
- Sodium: 141mg
- Total Carbs: 20.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 3.7g