- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Mix butter, flour, and white sugar. Spread in an 8 x 12 inch baking pan.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 15 minutes.
- Beat eggs. Add brown sugar, nuts and coconut. Spread over baked crust.
- Bake for another 30 minutes. When completely cool, dust with confectioners' sugar.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 436 | Total Fat: 24.7g | Cholesterol: 112mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chinese Chews II Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 436
- Total Fat: 24.7g
- Cholesterol: 112mg
- Sodium: 197mg
- Total Carbs: 49.9g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.4g
- Protein: 6g