- 1 (16 ounce) box sweet rice flour (mochiko)
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 (18.75 ounce) can sweetened red bean paste
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Mix rice flour, canola oil, milk, sugar, and baking powder in a large bowl. Stir in the beaten eggs. Pour the mixture into the baking pan. Drop small spoonfuls of the red bean paste into the flour mixture about 1 to 2 inches apart, making sure that the red bean paste is covered by the flour mixture. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 55 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 250 | Total Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 28mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chinese Sticky Rice Cake Servings Per Recipe: 24 Amount Per Serving Calories: 250
- Total Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 28mg
- Sodium: 63mg
- Total Carbs: 35.2g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 3.5g