- 3/4 cup roasted peanuts, finely ground
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup corn flour
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg yolk, beaten (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Stir together the peanuts, flour, corn flour, and confectioners' sugar in a large bowl until well-combined. Make a well in the center of the peanut mixture. Slowly pour in the vegetable oil and mix with the peanut mixture to make a wet, slightly sticky dough. Pinch off about 2 teaspoons of dough per cookie, and roll into balls about 1/2-inch in diameter. Place the balls on the prepared baking sheets, and brush each with egg yolk, if desired.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cookies are golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool on racks.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 59 | Total Fat: 3.5g | Cholesterol: 4mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chinese-Style Peanut Cookie Servings Per Recipe: 48 Amount Per Serving Calories: 59
- Total Fat: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Sodium: < 1mg
- Total Carbs: 6.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 0.9g