- 2 sheets (24 x 24cm) ready-rolled frozen reduced-fat puff pastry, just thawed
- 1 x 500g pkt extra-lean beef chipolata sausages (Peppercorn Food Company brand)
- 160ml (2/3 cup) tomato sauce
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Cut the pastry sheets in half. Cut each half crossways into quarters. Wrap pastry around the centre of each sausage. Brush edges lightly with water and press to seal. Place the sausage rolls, seam-side down, on a baking tray. Bake in preheated oven for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown and puffed. Remove from oven.
- Kids' task: Meanwhile, combine the tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce in a small serving bowl. Arrange the sausage rolls on a large platter and serve immediately.
Protein Dietary Fibre 22.00g 2.00g Fat Total Energy 19.00g 1895kJ Fat Saturated Sodium 8.00g – Carbohydrate Total Cholesterol 47.00g – Carbohydrate Sugars –