- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 large orange, peeled, sectioned, and cut into bite-size
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes
- 1 nectarine, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 6 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- In a mixing bowl, combine the apple, orange, grapes and nectarine. If using a passion fruit, spoon out the flesh and chop.
- Pour enough fresh juice to coat and prevent oxidation. Toss and refrigerate.
- Serve with dollop of low-fat yogurt.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 90 | Total Fat: 0.7g | Cholesterol: 1mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chloe's Quick Fruit Salad Servings Per Recipe: 4 Amount Per Serving Calories: 90
- Total Fat: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 17mg
- Total Carbs: 20.6g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.7g
- Protein: 2.3g