- 1 1/3 cups whole maraschino cherries, well drained
- 1 (1 pound 1.5 ounce) pouch Betty Crocker® double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Cut 15 of the cherries in half; set aside for topping cookies. Chop remaining cherries.
- Mix cookie mix, oil, water and egg in bowl until soft dough forms. Stir in chopped cherries and nuts. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Press one cherry half lightly into center of each cookie.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 7 to 9 minutes. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes. Before serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 111 | Total Fat: 4.6g | Cholesterol: 7mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Choco-Cherry Double Delights Servings Per Recipe: 30 Amount Per Serving Calories: 111
- Total Fat: 4.6g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Sodium: 62mg
- Total Carbs: 16.1g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 1g