- 5 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 14 ounces flaked coconut
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Blend the condensed milk and the vanilla together in a bowl. Add the powdered sugar a little at a time, blending each time until smooth. Stir in the coconut. You should have a firm mixture. Pat the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan and chill until firm.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high 1 minute at a time, stirring after each minute, until melted. Remove the pan from the refrigerator and cut the coconut mixture into 1 x 2 inch bars.
- Set each bar on a fork and dip into the chocolate, completely coating the bar. Let excess drip off, then set on waxed paper. Repeat for each bar. Bars will take several hours to air-dry; if you are in a hurry you can refrigerate the bars for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories: 367 | Total Fat: 17.6g | Cholesterol: 3mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Choco-coconut Bars Servings Per Recipe: 18 Amount Per Serving Calories: 367
- Total Fat: 17.6g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Sodium: 73mg
- Total Carbs: 53.2g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.9g
- Protein: 4g