- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with 1 cup sweetened condensed milk. Remove from heat; stir in nuts (optional) and vanilla. Spread evenly into wax-paper-lined 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- In clean heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt butterscotch chips and remaining sweetened condensed milk. Spread evenly over chocolate layer.
- Chill 3 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 150 | Total Fat: 7.2g | Cholesterol: 4mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate and Butterscotch Fudge Servings Per Recipe: 32 Amount Per Serving Calories: 150
- Total Fat: 7.2g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Sodium: 24mg
- Total Carbs: 14.2g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 1.2g