- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- In a medium bowl, mix together the peanut butter and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Stir in graham cracker crumbs until well blended. Form the dough into 1 inch balls by rolling in your hands, or by using a cookie scoop.
- Melt the semisweet chocolate chips, semisweet chocolate squares, and the shortening in the top half of a double boiler. Use a fork to dip the balls into the melted chocolate, and place on wax paper to cool until set.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 122 | Total Fat: 7.8g | Cholesterol: 0mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Balls Servings Per Recipe: 36 Amount Per Serving Calories: 122
- Total Fat: 7.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 49mg
- Total Carbs: 12.9g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 2.5g