- 35 unsalted soda crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Cover cookie sheet with foil. Spray foil with cooking oil spray.
- Place crackers on foil in 5 x 7 inch rows.
- Microwave butter on high for 2 minutes. Add brown sugar and stir. Microwave on high for 2 more minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour over crackers. Bake 17 – 20 minutes (should bubble but not burn).
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over hot crackers. Spread after 2 minutes (chips have softened). Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Break into pieces. Can be frozen.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 377 | Total Fat: 24.8g | Cholesterol: 41mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Brittle Surprise Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 377
- Total Fat: 24.8g
- Cholesterol: 41mg
- Sodium: 184mg
- Total Carbs: 41.9g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 2.2g